Puma ST-Line MHEV 1.0 EcoBoost Hybrid mHEV ST-Line 5dr
- Fuel Type Petrol
- Transmission Manual
- Engine 1.0L
- Insurance Group 12E
- Yearly Road Tax £155*
- Co2 99
- Hill Start Assist
- Air Con
- Car Security
What's the promotion?
The New Ford Puma ST-Line 1.0 EcoBoost mHEV 125 PS is available from £345.00 in Q4 2021.
The Ford Puma is back, but not quite as you know it.
Reimagined as a delectably sporty crossover, the all-new Puma marries an agile and fun drive with a high driving position to put you firmly in control of your adventures. Powered by a new mild hybrid 1.0 EcoBoost engine, the Puma is fast on its feet and there are Selectable Drive Modes to enjoy including Normal, Eco, Sport, Slippery, and Trail modes.
Choose from Titanium, ST-Line and ST-Line X trim levels.
What else comes as standard on the Titanium?
- An 8” SYNC 3 touchscreen,
- cruise control,
- rear parking sensors,
- a Quickclear heated windscreen
- wireless phone charging
Step up to ST-Line to get a sports styling kit and a fully digital 12.3” instrument cluster or go top-spec with the ST-Line X to bag yourself a B&O Premium Audio System and plush part leather upholstery and trim.
^ Rear parking sensors will be included on all new Ford cars contracted through the Motability Scheme by a Ford Authorised Dealer (if not already included as standard). Exclusive body colours are not included, but are available at additional cost. For details refer to the price list. No cash alternatives are available. Applications must be received and accepted by Motability Operations Limited between 1st October and 31st December 2021.
- Body Glass
- Quickclear heated windscreen Rear wiper Automatic rain sensing wipers
- Electronic stability control (ESC) and hill start assist Pre-collision assist with autonomous emergency braking, pedestrian/cyclist detection and post-collision braking
- Front and rear floor mats
- Sport suspension
- Driver Aids
- Driver impairment monitor Rear parking sensor Speed sign recognition Lane keeping aid with lane departure warning Power assist steering
- Driver Convenience
- Ford easy fuel Selectable drive modes(Normal, sport, Eco, trail, slippery) Power start button
- Driver Information
- Emergency call service Full digital 12.3" instrument cluster
- Driving Mirrors
- Power foldable heated door mirrors with puddle lamps
- Exterior Body Features
- Rear side wing doors ST-Line body styling kit with unique grille and large body colour rear spoiler
- Exterior Lights
- LED rear lamps Third brake light Automatic headlights with auto high beam Projector headlamps with LED day time running lights and front fog lamps
- Manual air conditioning
- Interior Features
- Cloth upholstery Ford megabox extended bootspace Centre console with armrest and stowage ST-Line flat bottomed sensico leather steering wheel with leather handbrake and aluminium gear knob
- Ford SYNC 3 navigation pack - Puma
- 3 rear seatbelts Child safety lock Tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Manual 2 way passenger seat adjustment Manual 4 way driver seat adjust with lumbar adjustment 3 seat bench in 2nd row Single front passenger seat Front and rear head restraints
- Thatcham alarm
- Engine Power: 125 bhp Badge Power: 125 bhp Engine Torque: 210 Nm Number of Valves: 12 Top Speed: 119 mph Acceleration (0 - 60 mph): 9.8 seconds
- Engine and Drive Train
- Camshaft: DOHC Catalytic Convertor: 1 Gears: 6 SPEED Transmission: MANUAL Cylinders: 3 Cylinder Layout: IN-LINE Cylinders - Bore: 71.9 mm Cylinders - Stroke: 82 mm CC: 999 Badge Engine CC: 1 Fuel Delivery: TURBO DIRECT INJECTION Compression Ratio: 11.5:1
- CO2 Emissions: 99 g/km
- WLTP (low): 42.8 mpg WLTP (medium): 53.3 mpg WLTP (high): 56.5 mpg WLTP (extra high): 42.8 mpg WLTP (combined): 51.4 mpg WLTP Co2 Emissions (combined): 122 g/km WLTP - CO2 Weighted (combined): 126 g/km WLTP - FC (combined): 5.4 l/100km WLTP - FC (low): 6.6 l/100km WLTP - FC (medium): 5.3 l/100km WLTP - FC (high): 5 l/100km WLTP - FC (extra high): 6.6 l/100km
- Fuel Consumption
- Fuel Consumption (extra urban): 72.4 mpg Fuel Consumption (urban): 57.6 mpg Fuel Consumption (combined): 67.3 mpg NOx Emissions: 0.034 EC Directive 1999/100/EC Applies: 1
- Vehicle Dimensions
- Length: 4186 mm Width: 1805 mm Height: 1536 mm Weight: 1760 kg Height (including roof rails: 1550 Wheelbase: 2588 mm
- Weight and Capacities
- Luggage Capacity (Seats Up): 456 Luggage Capacity (Seats Down): 1216 Max. Roof Load: 50 Max. Loading Weight: 480 kg Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb: 10.4 Fuel Tank Capacity: 42 litres Space Saver: 1
- Wheel Style: 5 X 2 SPOKE mm Wheel Type: 17" ALLOY mm Tyre Size Front: 215/45R17 Tyre Size Rear: 215/45R17 Tyre Size Spare: TYRE REPAIR KIT Alloys?: 1
- Euro Status: EURO 6 Insurance Group: 12E Min Kerb Weight: 1280 kg Towing Braked: 1100 kg Towing Unbraked: 640 kg Seats: 5 Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee: 60000 miles Standard Manufacturers Warranty: 3 years Service Interval Frequency: 24 months Service Interval Mileage: 18000 miles Timing Belt Interval Mileage: 100000 miles Timing Belt Interval Frequency: 120 months Corrosion Perforation Guarantee: 12 years Special Edition: 1 years Vehicle Homologation Class: M1 Special Order: 1 Coin Description: EcoBoost Hybrid mHEV Coin Series: ST-Line Noise Level dB(A): 65 NCAP Safety: 74 NCAP Overall: 5 NCAP Child Occupant Protection: 84 % NCAP Adult Occupant Protection: 94 % NCAP Pedestrian Protection: 77 % Safety Concerns?: 1 %
- WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL: 122 WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH: 123 WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL: 5.4 WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH: 5.4 WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL: 52.3 WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH: 52.3 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High: 46.3 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium: 5.1 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - TEH: 5.5 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium: 55.4 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - TEH: 51.4 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb: 5.5 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb: 51.4 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High: 4.7 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High: 60.1 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low: 6.5 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - TEL: 5.4 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low: 43.5 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - TEL: 52.3 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High: 6.1 Generation Mark: 2 Alternative Fuel Qualifying: 1 Emissions Test Cycle: WLTP RDE Certification Level: RDE 2