FORD PUMA 1.0 EcoBoost Hybrid mHEV ST-Line 5dr
- Fuel Type Petrol
- Transmission Manual
- Engine 1.0L
- Insurance Group 12E
- Yearly Road Tax £175*
- Co2 99
- Hill Start Assist
- Air Con
- Car Security
What's the promotion?
The New Ford Puma ST-Line 1.0 EcoBoost mHEV 125 PS is available from £395.00 in Q2 2020.
The Ford Puma is back, but not quite as you know it.
Reimagined as a delectably sporty crossover, the all-new Puma marries an agile and fun drive with a high driving position to put you firmly in control of your adventures. Powered by a new mild hybrid 1.0 EcoBoost engine, the Puma is fast on its feet and there are Selectable Drive Modes to enjoy including Normal, Eco, Sport, Slippery, and Trail modes.
Choose from Titanium, ST-Line and ST-Line X trim levels.
What else comes as standard on the Titanium?
- An 8” SYNC 3 touchscreen,
- cruise control,
- rear parking sensors,
- a Quickclear heated windscreen
- wireless phone charging
Step up to ST-Line to get a sports styling kit and a fully digital 12.3” instrument cluster or go top-spec with the ST-Line X to bag yourself a B&O Premium Audio System and plush part leather upholstery and trim.
^ Rear parking sensors will be included on all new Ford cars contracted through the Motability Scheme by a Ford Authorised Dealer (if not already included as standard). Exclusive body colours are not included, but are available at additional cost. For details refer to the price list. No cash alternatives are available. Applications must be received and accepted by Motability Operations Limited between 1st January and 31st March 2020.
- Body Glass
- Rear wiper Quickclear heated windscreen
- Pre-collision assist with autonomous emergency braking, pedestrian/cyclist detection & post-collision braking Electronic stability control (ESC) and hill start assist
- Front and rear floor mats
- Driver Aids
- Lane keeping aid with lane departure warning Power assist steering Rear parking sensor
- Driver Convenience
- Ford easy fuel Selectable drive modes(Normal, sport, Eco, trail, slippery)
- Driver Information
- Full digital 12.3" instrument cluster Wireless charging pad
- Driving Mirrors
- Body coloured door mirrors Power foldable heated door mirrors with puddle lamps
- Exterior Body Features
- ST-Line body kit with large rear spoiler wth sports suspension
- Exterior Lights
- Automatic headlights with rain sensing wipers and auto high beam Front fog lights with cornering lights and LED rear lamps
- Manual air conditioning
- Interior Features
- ST-Line flat bottomed sensico leather steering wheel with leather handbrake and aluminium gear knob Ford megabox extended bootspace Court cloth upholstery with belgrano bolsters Alloy sports pedals Centre console with armrest and stowage
- Tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS) 3 rear seatbelts
- Front and rear head restraints Driver seat height/lumbar adjustment
- Thatcham alarm
- Wheels - Spare
- Tyre inflation kit
- Engine Power: 125 bhp Badge Power: 125 bhp Engine Torque: 210 Nm Number of Valves: 12 Top Speed: 119 mph Acceleration (0 - 62 mph): 9.8 seconds
- Engine and Drive Train
- Camshaft: DOHC Catalytic Convertor: 1 Gears: 6 SPEED Transmission: MANUAL Cylinders: 3 Cylinder Layout: IN-LINE Cylinders - Bore: 71.9 mm Cylinders - Stroke: 82 mm CC: 999 Badge Engine CC: 1 Fuel Delivery: TURBO DIRECT INJECTION Compression Ratio: 11.5:1
- CO2 Emissions: 99 g/km
- Fuel Consumption
- Fuel Consumption (extra urban): 72.4 mpg Fuel Consumption (urban): 57.6 mpg Fuel Consumption (combined): 67.3 mpg NOx Emissions: 0.034
- Vehicle Dimensions
- Length: 4186 mm Width: 1805 mm Height: 1536 mm Weight: 1760 kg Height (including roof rails: 1550 Wheelbase: 2588 mm
- Weight and Capacities
- Luggage Capacity (Seats Up): 456 Luggage Capacity (Seats Down): 1216 Max. Roof Load: 50 Max. Loading Weight: 480 kg Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb: 10.4 Fuel Tank Capacity: 42 litres
- Wheel Style: 5 X 2 SPOKE mm Wheel Type: 17" ALLOY mm Tyre Size Front: 205/45 R17 Tyre Size Rear: 205/45 R17 Tyre Size Spare: TYRE REPAIR KIT Alloys?: 1
- Euro Status: EURO 6 Insurance Group: 12E Min Kerb Weight: 1280 kg Towing Braked: 1100 kg Towing Unbraked: 640 kg Seats: 5 Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee: 60000 miles Standard Manufacturers Warranty: 3 years Service Interval Frequency: 24 months Service Interval Mileage: 18000 miles Timing Belt Interval Mileage: 100000 miles Timing Belt Interval Frequency: 120 months Corrosion Perforation Guarantee: 12 years Vehicle Homologation Class: M1 Coin Description: EcoBoost Hybrid mHEV Coin Series: ST-Line Noise Level dB(A): 65 NCAP Safety: 74 NCAP Overall: 5 NCAP Child Occupant Protection: 84 % NCAP Adult Occupant Protection: 94 % NCAP Pedestrian Protection: 77 %
- WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min: 127 WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb: 126 WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max: 129 WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb: 126 WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb: 5.5 WLTP - MPG - Extra High: 42.8 WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High: 6.6 WLTP - MPG - Medium: 53.3 WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min: 50.4 WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium: 5.3 WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min: 5.6 WLTP - MPG - Comb: 50.4 WLTP - MPG - High: 56.5 WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max: 49.6 WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High: 5 WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max: 5.7 WLTP - MPG - Low: 42.8 WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low: 6.6 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High: 60.1 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low: 6.5 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - Min: 5.4 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low: 43.5 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - Min: 52.3 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High: 6.1 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High: 46.3 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium: 5.1 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - Max: 5.5 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium: 55.4 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - Max: 51.4 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb: 5.5 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb: 51.4 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High: 4.7 Alternative Fuel Qualifying: 1 Generation Mark: 2 Emissions Test Cycle: WLTP