FORD PUMA 1.0 EcoBoost Hybrid mHEV Titanium First Ed 5dr
- Fuel Type Petrol
- Transmission Manual
- Engine 1.0L
- Insurance Group 15E
- Yearly Road Tax £145*
- Co2 96
- Hill Start Assist
- Alloy Wheels
- Car Security
What's the promotion?
The New Ford Puma Titanium First Edition 1.0 EcoBoost mHEV 125 PS is available from £545 Advance Payment.
The Ford Puma is back, but not quite as you know it.
Reimagined as a delectably sporty crossover, the all-new Puma marries an agile and fun drive with a high driving position to put you firmly in control of your adventures. Powered by a new mild hybrid 1.0 EcoBoost engine, the Puma is fast on its feet and there are Selectable Drive Modes to enjoy including Normal, Eco, Sport, Slippery, and Trail modes.
Choose from Titanium, ST-Line and ST-Line X trim levels.
What else comes as standard?
- An 8” SYNC 3 touchscreen,
- cruise control,
- rear parking sensors,
- a Quickclear heated windscreen
- wireless phone charging
Step up to ST-Line to get a sports styling kit and a fully digital 12.3” instrument cluster or go top-spec with the ST-Line X to bag yourself a B&O Premium Audio System and plush part leather upholstery and trim.
^ Rear parking sensors will be included on all new Ford cars contracted through the Motability Scheme by a Ford Authorised Dealer (if not already included as standard). Exclusive body colours are not included, but are available at additional cost. For details refer to the price list. No cash alternatives are available. Applications must be received and accepted by Motability Operations Limited between 1st January and 31st March 2020.
- Body Glass
- Privacy glass to side rear windows and tailgate glass Quickclear heated windscreen
- Electronic stability control (ESC) and hill start assist Pre-collision assist with autonomous emergency braking, pedestrian/cyclist detection & post-collision braking
- Front and rear floor mats and tie down rings
- Driver Aids
- Power assist steering Rear parking sensor Lane keeping aid with lane departure warning
- Driver Convenience
- Ford easy fuel Selectable drive modes(Normal, sport, Eco, trail, slippery)
- Driver Information
- Wireless charging pad
- Driving Mirrors
- Power foldable heated door mirrors with puddle lamps Body coloured door mirrors
- Exterior Lights
- Automatic headlights with rain sensing wipers and auto high beam Projector headlamps with LED day time running lights Front fog lights with cornering lights and LED rear lamps
- EATC - Electronic Auto Temperature control
- Interior Features
- Sensico leather steering wheel/gear knob/handbrake Ford megabox extended bootspace Centre console with armrest and stowage Alhambra cloth upholstery with casual bolsters
- Winter pack - Puma Driver assistance pack - Puma Ford SYNC 3 navigation pack - Puma Comfort pack - Puma
- Tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS) 3 rear seatbelts
- Lumbar massage for driver and passenger Front and rear head restraints
- Thatcham alarm
- Wheels - Alloy
- 17" 10 spoke absolute black machined finish alloy wheel
- Wheels - Spare
- Tyre inflation kit
- Engine Power: 125 bhp Badge Power: 125 bhp Engine Torque: 210 Nm Number of Valves: 12 Top Speed: 119 mph Acceleration (0 - 62 mph): 9.8 seconds
- Engine and Drive Train
- Camshaft: DOHC Catalytic Convertor: 1 Gears: 6 SPEED Transmission: MANUAL Cylinders: 3 Cylinder Layout: IN-LINE Cylinders - Bore: 71.9 mm Cylinders - Stroke: 82 mm CC: 999 Badge Engine CC: 1 Fuel Delivery: TURBO DIRECT INJECTION Compression Ratio: 11.5:1
- CO2 Emissions: 96 g/km
- Fuel Consumption
- Fuel Consumption (extra urban): 72.4 mpg Fuel Consumption (urban): 57.6 mpg Fuel Consumption (combined): 67.3 mpg NOx Emissions: 0.034
- Vehicle Dimensions
- Length: 4186 mm Width: 1805 mm Height: 1536 mm Weight: 1760 kg Height (including roof rails: 1550 Wheelbase: 2588 mm
- Weight and Capacities
- Luggage Capacity (Seats Up): 456 Luggage Capacity (Seats Down): 1216 Max. Roof Load: 50 Max. Loading Weight: 480 kg Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb: 10.4 Fuel Tank Capacity: 42 litres
- Wheel Style: 10 SPOKE mm Wheel Type: 17" ALLOY mm Tyre Size Front: 215/55 R17 Tyre Size Rear: 215/55 R17 Tyre Size Spare: TYRE REPAIR KIT Alloys?: 1
- Euro Status: EURO 6 Insurance Group: 15E Min Kerb Weight: 1280 kg Towing Braked: 1100 kg Towing Unbraked: 640 kg Seats: 5 Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee: 999999 miles Standard Manufacturers Warranty: 3 years Service Interval Frequency: 24 months Service Interval Mileage: 18000 miles Timing Belt Interval Mileage: 100000 miles Timing Belt Interval Frequency: 120 months Corrosion Perforation Guarantee: 12 years Special Edition: 1 years Vehicle Homologation Class: M1 Based On ID: 90761 Coin Description: EcoBoost Hybrid mHEV Coin Series: Titanium First Ed Noise Level dB(A): 65 NCAP Safety: 74 NCAP Overall: 5 NCAP Child Occupant Protection: 84 % NCAP Adult Occupant Protection: 94 % NCAP Pedestrian Protection: 77 %
- WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb: 125 WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min: 124 WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb: 125 WLTP - MPG - Comb: 51.4 WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low: 6.5 WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb: 5.5 WLTP - MPG - Extra High: 46.3 WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High: 6.1 WLTP - MPG - Medium: 55.4 WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min: 52.3 WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium: 5.1 WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min: 5.4 WLTP - MPG - High: 61.4 WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max: 46.3 WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High: 4.6 WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max: 6.1 WLTP - MPG - Low: 43.5 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High: 61.4 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low: 6.5 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - Min: 5.4 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low: 43.5 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - Min: 52.3 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High: 6.1 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High: 46.3 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium: 5.1 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - Max: 5.5 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium: 55.4 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - Max: 51.4 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb: 5.5 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb: 51.4 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High: 4.6 Generation Mark: 2 Emissions Test Cycle: Second Act