Join Our Team!
Forecourt Manager / Warranty Administrator
Leesons Garage Ltd – Sutton Bridge PE12 9XD
Full Time (including Saturday am)
Leesons Garage have a vacancy for a full time Forecourt Attendant / Warranty Administrator to join their family run Ford garage. The ideal candidate must provide a friendly service to customers, communicate effectively with members of both the sales and aftersales teams, and have basic vehicle care knowledge.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide an attended fuel service to all fuel customers
- Process cash and card payments for both fuel and after sales customers
- Monitor and oversee forecourt activity
- Monitor fuel stocks and liaise with fuel delivery company for deliveries
- Receive and check fuel deliveries including completing paperwork as required
- Clean fuel pumps and surrounding areas
- Maintain forecourt health and safety standards
- Complete warranty paperwork and maintain records of submissions, credits, rejections etc
- Deal with customers and suppliers both in person and over the phone
- Assist the aftersales department by maintaining customer records, contacting customers, and booking basic workshop jobs.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Computer literate
- Fluent English speaking
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Aged 18 or over due to Petrol Legislation
Applications close 14th November 2021.
If you are interested in taking on this varied role please contact John Cooper on the following contact details.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 01406 350273