Leesons Garage Ltd is taking the spread of COVID-19 extremely seriously. As always, our priority is the safety and well-being of our staff and customers. Across the Ford network enhanced processes have been introduced to reduce the risk of passing on the infection.
With this in mind, we would like to reassure our customers that Leesons Garage Ltd will be continuing to run as normal and supporting our customers with their usual service, MOT & repair work along with new & used sales.
We do ask that any customers who need to visit the garage that are feeling unwell or showing symptoms contact our staff via telephone or email before making their way to the garage. Our staff will be happy to make alternative arrangements whilst maintaining minimal risks.
Leesons Garage Ltd will be taking the below actions to help reduce the reduce the risk of spreading the virus:
• Extra cleaning procedures have been implemented, specifically targeting high volume areas.
• Hand Sanitiser will be available at various points around the garage, we encourage our customers to use these during their visit.
• Our loan cars and sales vehicles will have the steering wheel, gear stick, button areas etc wiped down between users.
• Staff will be using protective gloves when in a customer’s vehicle, these will then be disposed of once leaving the vehicle and replaced upon entering a different vehicle.
• Employees will not be shaking hands and will be keeping a safe distance where possible.
We would like to remind customers that we offer a Collection & Delivery Service within 5 miles, if you are having to self-isolate please speak to our staff and we will be more than happy to find the best solution.
01406 350 273 / 350 439