Accounts & Admin Assistant
Leesons Garage are looking to recruit a person to work in our busy office.
The role will suit someone with experience of working in an account's office with an understanding of Purchase ledger and Sales ledger. A good knowledge of Sage and Excel is necessary, as are diligence, accuracy and a willingness to actively liaise with other staff members when necessary.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous payroll, accounts and supporting reception experience.
- Flexible team player.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to details is paramount.
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Available to start immediately.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Processing of invoices (& credit notes) to the correct purchase orders and general ledger codes and resolving invoice queries.
- Inputting invoices onto Sage.
- Ensure delivery notes checked against invoices.
- Completing Credit Application Forms.
- Processing wages on a weekly basis, including holiday calculations & overtime.
- Starters & Leavers management.
- Reconcile and submit pension & BACS reports for all wages.
- Processing Accident reports.
- Assist with reception duties in line with the business requirements.
- Periodic reconciliation.
- Filing & General Admin of paperwork.
- Assist in preparation of Audit files.
- Strong IT skills including excellent Excel & Sage.
- Strong communication skills with both, external and internal stakeholders.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to liaise with and understand manufactures programs and meet deadlines.
This is a Full Time position and alternate Saturdays are required.
Closing date 19th July 2019.